1. Liliya Angelova, Albena Daskalova, Xavier Carette, Rosica Mincheva, Ivan Buchvarov Preparation and design of porous PLA - based bio-interfaces and cell matrices by laser-induced microstructuring [08.12.2020] - XXIII Winter Seminar "INTERDISCIPLINARY PHYSICS" of young scientists and PHD students – 08-10.12.2020, webinar
2. E. Filipov, D.M. Aceti, L. Angelova, R. Stefanov, A. Dikovska, N. Nedyalkov, A. Daskalova Superficial modifications on polycaprolactone scaffold by nanosecond laser irradiation for enhancement of antimicrobial properties [08.12.2020] - XXIII Winter Seminar "INTERDISCIPLINARY PHYSICS" of young scientists and PHD students – 08-10.12.2020, webinar
3. D.M. Aceti, E. Filipov, L. Angelova, A. Dikovska, N. Nedyalkov, A. Daskalova Surface modification via laser-based treatment on biocompatible materials to improve antimicrobial properties: a preliminary study [08.12.2020] - XXIII Winter Seminar "INTERDISCIPLINARY PHYSICS" of young scientists and PHD students – 08-10.12.2020, webinar
4. A. Daskalova, L. Angelova, R. Mincheva, X. Carrete, A. Trifonov, I. Buchvarov Influence of femtosecond laser processing parameters on surface morphology and wettability properties of polylactic acid (PLA) - [11.11.2020] SURFACE ENGINEERING FOR BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS SEBA2020, 11.11.2020, webinar
5. E Iordanova, G Yankov, A Daskalova, A Dikovska, L Angelova, D Aceti, E Filipov, G Stanev, B Calin, M Zamfirescu Ultra-short laser modification of chitosan/silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) thin films for potential antimicrobial applications, - [11.11.2020] SURFACE ENGINEERING FOR BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS SEBA2020, 11.11.2020, webinar
6. A. Daskalova, “Evolution of laser induced periodic surface structures (LIPSS) on biopolymer/ceramic composite surface layers irradiated with femtosecond laser pulses for tissue engineering applications”, 6th Belgium Symposium on Tissue engineering – BSTE 2018, 21-23.11.2018
7. A. Daskalova “Tailoring dynamics of osteoblast cells by fs laser surface texturing of polymers: The influence of surfacemorphology”, NEWGEN Final Event Patient-specific tissue engineering – An ambitious goal requiring a “holistic” approach, 2017, Vienna,Austria, 27-29.08.2017,
8. A. Carvalho, L. Grenho, M. H. Fernandes, A Daskalova, F. Monteiro, “Biological response to femtosecond laser patterned Alumina toughened Zirconia: An evaluation of osteoblasts and Staphylococcus aureus”, NEWGEN Final Event Patient-specific tissue engineering – An ambitious goal requiring a “holistic” approach, 2017, Vienna,Austria, 27-29.08.2017,.
9. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, A. Trifonov, A. Popatanasov, Heidi Declercq, Chandra S.R. Nathala, A. Ajami, W. Husinsky, I. Buchvarov “Femtosecond laser micropatterning of chitosan thin films for surface functionalization”, CM-CL-1.4 , Conference: 2017 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe & European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO/Europe-EQEC), Munich Germany, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8087271/?reload=true
10. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, P. Loukakos, A. Zhelyazkova, E. Kijeńska and C. Fotakis “Micro-structured biopolymer scaffolds fabricated by femtosecond laser ablation”, Photonica 2017, Belgrade,Serbia, 28.08-01.09.2017
11. A. Daskalova “Functionalization of biopolymer thin films modified by femtosecond pulses for cell guidance improvement”, COST MP1301 NEWGEN, 13-14.10.2015, Sofia, Bulgaria, http://www.cost-newgen.org/events/workshops/
12. Barbara Ostrowska, Albena Daskalova, Wojciech Swieszkowski, “Scaffolds surface modification via irradiation laser treatment”, Biofabrication 2015, 7-9 Ноември 2015, Utrecht, Holland.
13. A. Daskalova,“Ultra – short laser surface modification of biomaterials for tissue engineering applications”19th International conference and school on quantum electronics:” Laser Physics and Applications”. 26-30 September 2016
14. A. Daskalova, Bioactivity improvement of 3D PCL fiber matrices modified via fs-laser surface irradiation, E-MRS Fall meeting, 22.09.2016, Warsaw, Poland
1. Angelova L., Daskalova A., Kalinkevich A., Kalinkevich O., Karpenko A., Petrov L., Trifonov A., Buchvarov I. Laser treatment of chitosan/biopolymer materials of different molecular weight, coated with ZnO for development of antimicrobial surface [21.09.2020] - 21st International Conference and School of Quantum Electronics "Laser Physics and Applications" - 21.09.2020 - 25.09.2020, virtual forum
2. Stanev G., Angelova L., Daskalova A., Petit F., Trifonov A., Kandeva M., Buchvarov I.,”Effect of laser parameters on ultra-short laser processing of SiC [24.09.2020]- - 21st International Conference and School of Quantum Electronics "Laser Physics and Applications" - 21.09.2020 - 25.09.2020, virtual forum
3. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, L. Angelova, A. Carvalho, A. Trifonov, C. Nathala, F. Monteiro, I. Buchvarov„Effect of Surface Modification by Femtosecond Laser on Zirconia Based Ceramics for Screeningof Cell-Surface Interaction“, Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) 2019, 27-31 May 2019, Nice, France.
4. A. Daskalova, I.Bliznakova, L.Angelova, A.Trifonov, Ch. Nathala, H. Deqlercq, I.Buchvarov, “Development of femtosecond laser engineered cell-instructive bioceramic surfaces” 3rd International Conference on Applied Surface Science, 17-21 June 2019, Pisa, Italy
5. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, A. Trifonov,L. Angelova, H. Deqlercq, I. Buchvarov “Controllable patterning designs of biomimetic thin film coatings induced by femtosecond laser texturing for cellular guidance”, AAAFM-UCLA 19-22 August 2019 Los Angelis, USA
6. G. Georgiev, A. Daskalova, L. S. Petrov, P. Eftimov, A. Carvalho, F. Monteiro, I. Buchvarov “Femtosecond laser based texturing and wettability control of alumina toughened zirconia ceramics for dental applications ”Symposium on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies (SNN'2019) 05 September 2019 Sofia, Bulgaria
7. A Daskalova, M Lasgorceix, I Bliznakova, L Angelova, S Hocquet, A Leriche, A Trifonov, I Buchvarov “Ultra-fast laser surface texturing of β – tricalcium phosphate (β – TCP) ceramics for bone tissue engineering application”, Twenty-First International Summer School On Vacuum, Electron And Ion Technologies”, 23 − 27 September 2019, Sozopol, Bulgaria.
8. G. Georgiev, A. Daskalova, L. Petrov, P. Eftimov, A. Carvalho, F. Monteiro, I. Buchvarov, “Biomimetic Structuring and Wettability Control of Alumina Toughened Zirconia Composite Ceramics Utilizing Laser Surface Processing“ OSA Lasers Congress, 29 September - 03 October 2019, Viennа, Аustria.
9. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, L. Angelova, B. Blagoev, H. Declercq, A. Trifonov, I. Buchvarov, Femtosecond laser surface engineering of biopolymer ceramics scaffolds coated with ZnO by low-temperature ALD method, VII International School and Conference on Photonics PHOTONICA 2019, 26-30 August 2019 Belgrade, Serbia
10. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, A. Zhelyazkova, L. Angelova, A. Trifonov, I. Buchvarov, „Generation of Biomimetic Surfaces by Femtosecond Laser-Based Fabrication Process”, BIONECA COST meeting, 17-21 September 2018, Alicante, Spain
11. K. Maksimova, E. Maznitsyna, A. Daskalova, „Complex bio-surfaces development by micro- and nano- laser texturing with organic thin films coatings growth by ALD”, EMRS Fall meeting 17-20 September 2018, Warsaw, Poland.
12. I. Bliznakova, A. Daskalova, A. Zhelyazkova, A. Trifonov, L. Angelova, I. Buchvarov,” Analysis of chitosan –hydroxyapatite biocomposite thin films properties after femtosecond laser irradiation”, 20thInternational conference and school on quantum electronics: „Laser Physics and Applications”, 17-21 September 2018, Nessebar, Bulgaria.
13. I. Bliznakova, A. Daskalova, A. Zhelyazkova, A. Trifonov, L. Angelova, I. Buchvarov, L. Avramov, „ LIPSS Formation of Chitosan/hydroxyapatite Composites via Femtosecond Laser Processing for Bone Tissue Engineering Applications “, 10th Jubilee Conference of the Balkan Physical Union (BPU10), 26-30 August 2018, Sofia, Bulgaria.
14. I.Bliznakova, A. Daskalova, A. Zhelyazkova, L. Angelova, A. Trifonov, I. Buchvarov‚“Femtosecond-laser-assisted LIPSS generation on chitosan/hydroxyapatite thin layers for biomedical applications’’, 20th Jubilee international school on condensed matter physics, September 3rd - 7th 2018, Varna, Bulgaria.
15. A. Daskalova, A. Trifonov, I. Bliznakova, C. Nathala, A. Ajami, W. Husinsky, H. Declercq, I. Buchvarov, „Selective cell response on natural polymer bio-interfaces textured by a femtosecond laser”, International Conference on Laser Ablation” -COLA’2017, Marseille, France, 03-08.09.2017
16. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, A. Zhelyazkova, B. Ostrowska, A. Trifonov, I. Buchvarov, L. Avramov and W. Husinsky,„Femtosecond laser surface texturing of 3D poly-ε-caprolactone matrices for bones tissue engineering applications”, “Twentieth International Summer School On Vacuum, Electron And Ion Technologies”, проведенана 25 − 29 September 2017, Sozopol, Bulgaria.
17. A. Zhelyazkova, A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, B. Ostrowska, H. Declercq, A. Trifonov, L. Avramov, I. Buchvarov, „Micropatterning of 3D PCL Scaffolds via Femtosecond Laser Ablation for Tissue Engineering Applications”, VI National Student Conference on Physics and Engineering technologies”, 16-18 November 2017, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
18. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, A. Zhelyazkova1, A. Trifonov, H. Declercq, L. Angelova1, M. Gankova, L. Avramov, I. Buchvarov, “Fabrication of chitosan scaffolds via laser-assisted modification”националнанаучнаконференция VI National Student Conference on Physics and Engineering technologies”, 16-18 November 2017, Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
19. A. Daskalova, I. Bliznakova, A. Trifonov, I. Buchvarov, C. R. Nathala, W. Husinsky, “Morphological characterization of chitosan biopolymer thin films modified via fs irradiation and its potential application as functional surfaces in regenerative medicine”, 19th International School on Quantum Electronics: „Laser Physics and Applications”, 2016, Sozopol, Bulgaria
20. A.Daskalova, I Bliznakova, E Iordanova, G Yankov, M Grozeva, and B. Ostrowska, “Preliminary study of surface modification of 3D Poly (ε -caprolactone) scaffolds by ultrashort laser irradiation”, INERA Conference 2015: Light in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (LNN 2015), Journal of Physics: Conference Series 682 (2016) 012006.